Current passport with at least 6 month validity
- Application form (two recent, original passport-sized photos to be attached to form)
- Personal Information Form
- Photographs 2*2 inches with white background.
- Student Questionnaire
- Letter of acceptance from Canadian educational institution showing planned start and end date of program and any conditions for acceptance into program
- Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476)
- Children under 18 travelling without one or both parents or without a legal guardian must provide a notarized authorization for travel signed by both parents or by the parent or legal guardian not travelling. This authorization should be available for presentation at the Canadian Port of Entry.
- Personal documentation of applicant (marriage certificate if spouse accompanying, birth certificates of children accompanying)
- IELTS test results from within last 24 months with overall band not less than 5.5
- Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and 2008/2009 mark sheets
- Other educational certificates/diplomas/degrees (including mark sheets)
- Copy of payment receipts issued by Canadian educational institution. Pre-payment of first term fees is strongly recommended.
- Copy of Educational Loan from an Indian chartered bank equivalent to at least 80% of tuition + living + travel expenses for one academic year (normally first year's tuition unless already paid, plus $8000).
- Form 16 for salaried employees or income tax return document
Bank record showing transaction history for current month as well as a bank record from 6 months ago and from1 year ago for the same bank account