Helpline number : +91 92178 49052

International Student Issues

International Student Issues

Study Visa

  • Your Spouse can study in U.K for upto 3 Months.
  • If your spouse wants to study for more than three months he/she must apply for his/ her own student visa.
  • Most student visas allow you to bring your family members to U.K as your dependants. Family members include your spouse, and you and your spouse's dependent children.
  • If you intend to undertake a course of 12 months or less in duration, members of the family unit are not permitted to accompany you to U.K on a student visa.
  • You must declare all family members on your application, even if they do not plan to travel with you to U.K
  • Your student visa is linked to the type of course you are studying. Sponsor/s will have to provide documentary evidence of having cash assets (immediately encashable assets like savings and fixed deposits in banks) held for atleast 6 months prior to the pre-visa application date.
  • Total Processing Time - within 1Months.

Homes Stay

  • If you do not want to be independent when you first arrive, you may find home stay is much easier for you. Full-Board is usually provided in a household with your own fully furnished room, 2-3 meals a day and all household bills except telephone calls.
  • Shared-House Accommodation
    You will pay rent for your own bedroom and share the bathroom, kitchen and living areas with the other people living in the household
  • Private Rental Properties
    Rent your own apartment or house through Real Estate agent or private landlord. Most of properties are unfurnished, so initial setting up cost would have to include furniture and appliances.
  • Private Hostel Accommodation
    A small furnished bedroom is provided with access to shared bathroom, living and recreation areas.

Medical Insurance

It is compulsory for all international students to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance for themselves, for the duration of the visa.


  • Students are not allowed to work until they have started their course
  • They can work up to 20 hours a week while their course is in session (excluding any work undertaken as a registered component of their course of study or training) and they can work unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
  • Family members of students are not allowed to work until the student begins their course. They are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week at all times.
  • Family members of students who have started a masters or doctorate course may work unlimited hours.

our tie ups