Each year over 1,50,000 international students arrive in Australia.
- Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world, after the USA and UK.
- Australia is rapidly growing as one of the most popular destinations for international student to attend.
- Currently Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK.
- Degrees obtained from Australian universities are recognized all over the world.
- The cost of living and tuition costs in Australia are much lower that compared to the USA or the UK.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degrees, making it easy to find a fit that is right for you!
- Not many people know this, but Australia is in the top 10 spenders in the world for research and development
- Included in the many Australian graduate success stories are the global CEOs of Ford, Coca Cola and McDonalds, the first Japanese Astronaut and the stars of Hollywood blockbuster movies.
- Around 10,000 students annually move from India to Australia in order to pursue higher education.